This summer, we’re offering our 90-minute professional development courses for the first time in a convenient online classroom. It’s an easy, affordable way for you to get together with election officials from around the country while learning new skills to better serve your community.
We’re calling it Summer School.
To help put the courses within everyone’s reach, we’ve set a price that’s sure to fit within your budget: just thirty bucks per course. And to kick off Summer School, we’re also offering an orientation that’s free for anyone to attend.
The courses will be held on Wednesdays in July and August at 1:00 p.m. CST.
- July 12: Summer School Orientation
- July 19: Social Media for Voter Engagement
- July 26: Improving Your Election Website
- August 2: Accessible Communication for Election Offices
- August 9: Collecting, Analyzing, and Visualizing Election Data
For more details and to sign up, check out our Summer School page.
Want to read more about our curricula? See our Professional Development page for more information.