On November 18th Kurt and Whitney hosted an informational webinar about CTCL's election website template. Over the course of the webinar they told the origin story of the website template, discussed the different training options that are available, demonstrated how to use the website, and shared testimonials from two election officials who are currently using the CTCL template. They wrapped up the webinar with a Q & A session, fielding questions on topics like how the template prioritizes election information and how to embed materials on the site.
Did you miss the webinar? Or do you want to read more about the template and trainings? If so, take a look at the webinar materials:
- Complete recording of the webinar on Vimeo
- Webinar presentation slides on SlideShare
- Details about the website building course
- General information about our professional development courses
CTCL has two online workshops in the next two months:
- Wednesday, December 2nd - Friday, December 4th
- Tuesday, January 12th - Thursday, January 14th
After the workshop your election office will have a modern, voter-friendly website that's ready for 2016. Seats are limited, so email Whitney to reserve a spot for your election office today.
If you have any questions about the website template, training options, or webinar, email Kurt.