Improving Your Election Website
People are increasingly looking online for civic information, but unfortunately, many election websites are missing important information or are difficult to navigate. With this course, you’ll develop new communication and publishing skills that you can immediately put into action to make your election website more informative and user friendly.
After completing this course, you will:
- Recognize how people seek civic information on election websites
- Be familiar with principles of plain design and plain language
- Understand how to update your website through different stages of the election cycle
- Know how to track website visits and performance statistics
- Have an audit of your current site that explains areas where it's performing well and areas for improvement
- Have specific, tailored revision suggestions for you to consider and implement
Ready to learn?
We're ready to prepare a course to fit your needs. Click the link below to start the conversation.
If you're curious about our other courses, you can check out our main Professional Development page.